Head of Marketing
Zileej is an ambitious multidisciplinary design-led company with a deep sense of purpose. Our team is passionate about creating a new generation of inspired and innovative lifestyle products that appeal to the aspirations of Muslims globally.
Our Head of Marketing is responsible for nurturing and supporting an authentic, loyal tribe of supporters for our current and forthcoming products and brands. The role involves:
- Architect and deliver on global launch strategies for our three major brands in 2018
- Develop and implement detailed global and local/regional marketing plans for each brand across all channels
- Work with our creative & tech teams to build outstanding campaigns and communication strategies
- Design an effective data-driven marketing dashboard reporting on key metrics and insights across daily interactions
- Create highly effective Facebook & Instagram advertising strategies and campaigns
- Show leadership & understanding in creating online content marketing across blogs, EDM & press
- Proactively identify marketing opportunities across a range of channels, across different targeted regions
- Develop regional relationships and capabilities for local marketing teams and coordinators
- Build quality rapport with global Muslim social media influencers and emerging leaders
- Demonstrate leading-edge knowledge of evolving social media trends, technologies & platforms
- Establish and manage marketing budgets and creative growth-hacking techniques
- Identify new ways to empower, engage, and inspire our audiences with positivity & beauty
- Embrace innovative marketing strategies and tools to connect and grow our tribe
We think of the role as a 'Chief Tribe Builder' with an ambitious goal to reach and connect millions of hearts through Zileej products, brands, and stories in 2018 and beyond. The role requires:
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills in English (+1 other language is preferable.)
- Location independence (we have a preference for Dubai, Sydney, Jakarta, Istanbul or Toronto.)
- 5+ years experience working with major B2C brands, agencies or digital marketing companies with a focus on lifestyle products, toys, and/or wearable tech.
- Masters-level qualifications (or equivalent experience) in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Professionalism, dedication, passion and a mindset for long-term collaboration and shared success.
Please email your introduction and CV to Peter Gould, using the form below.